Questions? Read through this policy to understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with these practices, please do not use our services. If you still have questions or concerns, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
When you disclose it
We collect personal information from visitors directly when you voluntarily provide it through submitting a contact form, leaving a comment, or contact us via email.
The information we collect may include:
- email address
We do not process sensitive information.
We use Google Analytics to collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the site. This info does not reveal your specific identity (like name or contact information) but may include device and usage info such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, country or general location, how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This data is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our services, and for internal analytics and report purposes.
Like many sites, we use technologies such as cookies or web beacons to speed your navigation, recognize you, and track your usage.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies. They help us determine whether a web page has been viewed and how many times.
- Log and usage data:
- This data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information servers automatically collect when you access or use the website. This information may include IP address, device info, browser type, site activity, or error reports.
- Location data
- Location data is collected depends on the type and settings of the device you use when accessing the website.
How We Use It
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons depending on how you interact with our website. These reasons may include:
- Internal use.
- to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to you.
- provide customer service
- improve content or layout
- improve outreach
- to respond to user inquiries or offer support to users,
- to send confirmation emails or service-related announcements,
- to sign up for the newsletter,
- External use.
- to save or protect an individual’s vital interest or prevent harm.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The security of your information is important to us and we will not sell, trade, or rent personally identifiable information to others. We share the data we collect for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- when you sign up for newsletters, Mailchimp stores the name and email address you input so that we can send you those emails.
- Law Compliance
- We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
However, we keep your information stored in Mailchimp (after you sign up for newsletters) until and unless you revoke permission and/or unsubscribe, which you may do at any time. If you would like to unsubscribe, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter.
For other questions or concerns, email email@example.com.
Transfers of Personal Info Outside the EU
We reside in the US and may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These may include:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) the processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. (You may unsubscribe to mailings yourself via the emails you receive from us.)
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact US
For purposes of EU data protection law, AmandaJene.com is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Last updated: 03-30-2023